As I mentioned last week, Nick and I were interviewed together by Kevin Larrabee of The FitCast. The interview is up and you can check it out here for free! Listening to this conversation, you will learn:
- A smarter way to approach your physique transformation program by incorporating both athletic and physique oriented training
- How and why we specifically syncronized my strength and conditioning portions of the program
- The mental challenges and philosophies while on a figure competition diet
- Where females can begin building their networks and knowledge foundation to compete
- “Vanity” training – how to do it and when
- Plus much more valuable training advice from both Nick and myself!
Go here or click on the FitCast logo to listen to our entire figure training interview for free. Our piece begins at the one hour mark of the interview.
As you know by now, I am about to begin my next figure show training camp within the next few weeks. If you have followed this blog in the past, or simply scroll through the prior month’s posts, you will see that we provide tons of training information and live videos as we go through the process of Fit Female to Figure Competitor. Please, send me your feedback, questions and requests for training topics and videos you would like to see!